EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR THE SELECTION OF SELF-PAYING PARTICIPANTS TO THE EURO-MEDITERRANEAN FORUM 2020 OF THE ANNA LINDH FOUNDATION
Call launched on 2 October 2019 and deadline on 1 December 2019 (15h00 Egyptian time)
The following criteria will be taken into consideration for the assessment of the relevance of the applications
- Nationality of the applicant of one of the Euro-Med countries
- Residency of the applicant in one of the Euro-Med countries
- The capacity of the candidate to communicate and understand either English or French
- Previous involvement with Anna Lindh Foundation activities and/or membership in other regional networks
Please note that the following criteria will be taken into consideration for the assessment of the relevance of the potential participants:
- Experience: Previous experience with the Anna Lindh Foundation and/or membership in other regional networks
- Language skills: Good level of at least one of the following languages: English, French
- Proposals for participation in the Thematic workshops, Good practices and Project ideas:
Contribution to the Forum with proposals for participation in the Thematic Workshops, Good practices and Project ideas:
- The relevance of the proposed contribution to the main workshops sessions in relation to More cross-cultural understanding; A more sustainable future with increased youth opportunities; More gender empowerment; More interaction and exchanges across the Euro-Mediterranean region.
- Relevance and clarity of projects/presentations/publications and other initiatives presented as an example of the applicant's experience for the contribution to be made to the Thematic workshops.
GOOD PRACTICES and PROJECT IDEAS
- Good practices: Relevance and clarity of the good practices presented for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and in relation to the objectives and main topics/formats of the Forum.
- Project ideas: Relevance of the projects/initiatives proposed for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and in relation to the objectives and main topics of the Forum.
Assessing the motivation and expected benefit from the candidate participation in the Forum in relation to both the participants personal and professional development as well as to the benefit that the Foundation may get in the field of the promotion of intercultural dialogue.
Contribution and clarity to the follow-up of the Forum, with indication on the proposed activities for follow-up and dissemination of the Forum results.